TD-Save The Date TD-Save The Date

Very slice of life story, I like it.
Though my 2005 sucked for me and everyone I know. Maybe I could animate a story about it too.

The Red Brooch - A Bloodborne Animation The Red Brooch - A Bloodborne Animation

Amazing animation, but very open ended. If this is more like a teaser it's fine, but it's a bit too subtle to be a parody and raises a lot of questions to the viewer at least for those who aren't familiar with the Bloodborne lore. That's what I got on my first watch.

Still amazing though, worth my 4 stars. I'll merit a replay to get into more of the story. :)

Travelling Deity - Part 1: The Ruden Travelling Deity - Part 1: The Ruden

I remember seeing your videos, this one is shorter than the ones that I have seen, but I have to say it's rather professionally made. I think I prefer it watching this short as it doesn't take away too much time for those who are outrageously busy like myself.

I also remember supporting your The Award Kickstarter Campaign. I hoped it had succeeded and if it's not too late would like to continue supporting it. For those who have played D&D and fantasy based rpgs with friends for fun, story, and merriment I would gladly recommend checking out some of the works this guy has done. Sure has came a long way, please continue your work sir I would love to see more. ..And don't stop making those painted zoom-ins! Those were the parts that sold it for me! hahaha

Donaji & the Magical Poncho Donaji & the Magical Poncho

Is that a pokeball on the mom's dress? OH uh, anyway, back to what I was going to say. This reminds me a lot like a cross between the Zelda and the intro to the first Jade Cocoon playstation game. VERY good game, if you haven't seen the intro yet I definitely recommend watching it on YouTube! The narrative is as beautiful as this one.

My Childhood Nightmare My Childhood Nightmare

This is the sort of nightmare I used to have as a kid. You've made some very good use of your media to capture the likeness of a genuine nightmare. Very impressive.

Console-Tan Short: Why Vita has no Game. Console-Tan Short: Why Vita has no Game.

I didn't think I'd be asked a question. Honestly, I really don't know..why I watched this.
..I don't even own a Vita. Perhaps I should have? >_>

Saturday Morning Bloodborne Saturday Morning Bloodborne

If this was an actual saturday morning cartoon, I would totally watch it! Splendid work man!

ZTV News Episode 5 ZTV News Episode 5

I think my feelings for ZoneTan has grown at a disturbing rate.

Overcome panic attacks! Overcome panic attacks!

Wow bro, it has surely been such a long time since I've seen your works. I'm partially to blame since I haven't hung around long enough.

I saw this video and decided to watch it, it may have been no coincidence that I have caught this video by chance. I have also suffered and endured anxiety attacks even to this day. It is a life struggle, taking medication for it and even with missing a couple of days of taking them would send me on the deep end. My mother carries this same problem so we pretty much take the same meds and she is in her late 60s. I am still stuck in a position where a panic attack could easily choke the life out of me if I let it get to me. It also doesn't help that depression ties me down directly after.
With watching this video, I felt like it has filled a small piece of my heart that was missing. I was worried that something was going to pop out and scare me because how subtle the message was until you made references to the bible passages. I have once read those passages as well, whether it's to inspire confidence or fear because the Bible does scare me sometimes. lol

..huh, even in your description I see tips in staying mentally healthy. I want to say man, thank you with all of my heart for sharing this with us, for those who have fought the long fight that isn't there to begin with. Whether people do believe in God or not, this is the best blessing one could ask for. Confidence. At least for me it is.

Shards of Fate Shards of Fate

For a thesis film, you sure came a long way making it. Quite amazing work there. I'm looking forward to see 2.0 pretty soon. You got a lot of potential.

Kofdizz responds:

Thanks a lot, man, I appreciate it!