TD-Save The Date TD-Save The Date

Very slice of life story, I like it.
Though my 2005 sucked for me and everyone I know. Maybe I could animate a story about it too.

The Red Brooch - A Bloodborne Animation The Red Brooch - A Bloodborne Animation

Amazing animation, but very open ended. If this is more like a teaser it's fine, but it's a bit too subtle to be a parody and raises a lot of questions to the viewer at least for those who aren't familiar with the Bloodborne lore. That's what I got on my first watch.

Still amazing though, worth my 4 stars. I'll merit a replay to get into more of the story. :)

Travelling Deity - Part 1: The Ruden Travelling Deity - Part 1: The Ruden

I remember seeing your videos, this one is shorter than the ones that I have seen, but I have to say it's rather professionally made. I think I prefer it watching this short as it doesn't take away too much time for those who are outrageously busy like myself.

I also remember supporting your The Award Kickstarter Campaign. I hoped it had succeeded and if it's not too late would like to continue supporting it. For those who have played D&D and fantasy based rpgs with friends for fun, story, and merriment I would gladly recommend checking out some of the works this guy has done. Sure has came a long way, please continue your work sir I would love to see more. ..And don't stop making those painted zoom-ins! Those were the parts that sold it for me! hahaha

Dungeon Slayer Mystery Dungeon Slayer Mystery

But....His name is not Zelda, It's Link.... :(

Still love this theme for this game though.

Mutant Uprising Mutant Uprising

In the pet shop scene, whatever you do..Do NOT woffle-stomp the gerbil..
It'll crawl in your arse and die.

Epic Fantasy: City Tycoon Epic Fantasy: City Tycoon

So there IS a pause button!

I didn't realize there was a pause button until I started writing a review. I also happen to notice there's a functional volume control, but there are no sound or music other than the volume tab sound. So with this said you're off to a good start, IT WORKS.

Not to be harsh,but I can't really consider this a demo because there isn't a start or a finish so I'm not even sure if I should give this a rating. Please do not rush to put up new material on NG, take the time to make a complete game whether it be a short or a long one. Also leave us instructions on how to play the game when you do release the final product.

If you want to keep people updated on your game's production please write an entry on your blog provided on your page, not this.

Pumpkin Hill Cover feat. Mic Pumpkin Hill Cover feat. Mic

This version makes me want to sing along to this, and the lyrics listed in the description looks quite inviting.

It Doesn't Matter (Kirb ver.) It Doesn't Matter (Kirb ver.)

Now I want to sing this song too..

Eggman Adventure Genesis Eggman Adventure Genesis

Awesome, I can totally see that in the Genesis. For some reason it makes me think of Ninja Turtles too.

Yulia - The Blind Princess Yulia - The Blind Princess

She looks so beautiful...I think I am hopelessly in love...

She has the same graceful presence as Zelda's.

My Life in a nutshell My Life in a nutshell

Mixed feelings I also have, but the vibrant colors are awesome.
Keep up the awesome work.

doesn't matter what, where or when doesn't matter what, where or when

I do actually like the other girl. <,<

G3no responds:

when more and more people started to say that, i then felt like doing the last panel